VMware VSphere : Be a VMware Certified Professional
This hands-on training course explores installation, configuration, and management of VMware vSphere, which consists of VMware ESXi and VMware vCenter Server. The course is based on ESXi 6.5 and vCenter Server 6.5. Completion of this course satisfied the prerequisite for taking the VMware Certified Professional 6 exam.
Students who complete this course may enroll in any of the several more advanced vSphere courses.
At the end of the course, you should gain an understanding of the functionality in vSphere 6 and be able to do the following:
- Install and configure ESXi
- Install and configure vCenter Server components
- Configure and manage ESXi networking and storage using
- Deploy, manage and migrate virtual machines
- Manage user access to the VMware infrastructure
- Use vCenter Server to monitor resource usage
- Use vCenter Server to increase scalability
- Use VMware vCenter update Manager to apply ESXi patches
- Use vCenter Server to manage higher availability and data protection
- System Administrators
- Systems engineers
- Operators responsible for ESXi & vCenter Server
- Course Suitability
RCV Innovations conducts 5 day classroom training for VMware regularly at Pune & Hyderabad.
**5 Days 24hrs On-line Lab access.